As cat owners, probably one of the most dreaded parts is knowing how to trim cat nails without causing a full of cat meltdown. It
Indianapolis' 24/7 Emergency Veterinary Hospital
IndyVet is a 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital specializing in Emergency, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Rehabilitation services. We have the resources, technology, and skilled staff to diagnose and treat almost any medical, surgical, or emergent condition for your pet. Our 30,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility serves the surrounding Indianapolis region, with many referring veterinarians sending over their critical patients.
At IndyVet, we see pets for emergency needs or for referred problems only. We do not perform routine wellness care at our facility.
If your animal is experiencing an emergency situation, please call our hotline at 317-PET-E911 (317-738-3911).
Welcome to IndyVet, Where Care Comes First!
Experts in Emergency & Specialty Care
IndyVet is known in the Indianapolis and surrounding region for our 24 hour emergency care. Many veterinarians refer their patients to our facility for our specialty services. When complications in an animal’s health go beyond preventative and normal care, IndyVet is there to help with the following services:
- Internal Medicine – Looking at nutrition or echocardiograms can help determine underlying causes and possible solutions for a pet illness.
- Iodine 131 Therapy – A special oncology (cancer) therapy for cats, Iodine 131 has become crucial in treating hyperthyroidism in cats.
- Neurology – Working to help pets improve or resolve their nervous system disorders.
- Oncology – Helping families navigate a diagnosis of cancer and to recommend and administer therapy that will provide excellent quality of life
- Ophthalmology – Similar to your eye doctor, our veterinarians specialize in diagnosing and treating eye diseases of animals.
- Surgery – We perform emergency surgery 24 hours a day – from complex procedures to minimally invasive ones – to maximize positive outcome and optimize patient care.
- Rehabilitation – Helping injured and aging pets regain their mobility and comfort.
Other important links for our patients:
Animal Health Segments & Blog Posts:
IndyVet Emergency and Specialty Hospital is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide emergency and critical care to pets. This 30,000
We understand that not everyone understands the best ways to give medication to your pet. Sometimes they are squirmy and worked up over having to