An important message regarding COVID-19 and our hospital:
The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
While the CDC and other health authorities have indicated that dogs, cats and other domestic animals are not considered at risk for contracting COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facilities – notably our clients and staff.
Out of an abundance of caution we are implementing new policies so we can continue caring for your pets while protecting the health of our caregivers.
- If your pet requires urgent care of has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
- Upon arrival to IndyVet please use the sanitizing agents at the front desk.
- No personal items can be retained with hospitalized pets, including blankets, toys, collars, leashes, etc.
- Please respect the safe social distance (6 feet) guideline where possible and avoid shaking hands.
- During your visit, please avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon,
IndyVet Emergency and Specialty Hospital.
IndyVet’s DVM & RVT Lecture Series promotes the continuing knowledge for DVMs, Technicians, and Assistants. Our lecture series are open to all credentialed veterinary professionals. To register, scroll past the calendar or tap/click here.
In addition to our normal lecture series, we have our annual Spring Fling – a unique learning experience that’s friendly for the entire family – held at the Indianapolis Zoo. There are a limited number of tickets, so please check out our Spring Fling page for more information. If interested, please fill out the registration form below.
DVM Lecture Series
IndyVet’s DVM Lecture Series promotes the continuing knowledge for DVMs, Technicians, and Assistants. Open to credentialed veterinary professionals, these lectures are free and include dinner. Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. with a lecture to follow at 7 p.m. Each attendant will receive 1.5 credit hours of CE for attendance.
For these lectures, there are three convenient locations per lecture, so find the location best suited to your geography to reserve your spot!
IndyVet Conference Room
5425 Victory Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Monroe County Convention Center
302 S College Ave
Bloomington, IN 47403
Holiday Inn Terre Haute
3300 S US Hwy 41
Terre Haute, IN 47802
RVT Lecture Series
IndyVet’s RVT Lecture Series are open to any DVMs, Technicians, and Assistants. Free and includes dinner! Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. with a lecture to follow at 7 p.m. Each attendant will receive 1.0 credit hours of CE for attendance.
These lectures are held at our IndyVet Conference Room.