How can rehabilitation help?
- Improved joint and muscle function
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Decreased pain, swelling, and complications
- Improved coordination, flexibility, endurance, and performance
- Increased speed of healing and recovery
- Positive psychological benefits
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our canine and feline companions by ensuring speedy recovery from injury, enabling successful surgical outcomes, and helping patients remain active, mobile, and pain free.