DVM, MS, DACVO
Dr. Heidi Klein joined IndyVet in August of 2013. Dr. Klein graduated from North Carolina State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in 2006. As an Indianapolis native, she found herself close to home after graduation and completed a rotating internship, three-year residency and Master’s Program at Purdue University in 2010. In 2011, she became board-certified in ophthalmology, and currently has professional affiliations with the American Veterinary Medical Association, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Indiana Veterinary Medical Association and the Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association. Dr. Klein enjoys both the medical and surgical aspects of ophthalmology, with particular interest in feline ophthalmology, cataract surgery and corneal surgery.
Dr. Klein treats all of her patients with the same care and compassion as she would her own pets. She spends her time away from work with her husband, 2 children and 3 cats.
- Purdue University, MS Veterinary Clinical Sciences – 2010
- North Carolina State, DVM – 2006
Purdue University – 2006 – 2007
Purdue University 2007 – 2010
Specialty Board Certification
- ACVO – Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists – 2011
- AVMA – American Veterinary Medical Association
- IVMA – Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- CIVMA – Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (Officer)
- AAHA – American Animal Hospital Association