DVM, CCRP, cVMA
Dr. Thompson was raised in Louisiana, but has resided in many locations across the southeast. She graduated from Louisiana State University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Animal Science and Technology. She then completed her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn University in 2013. While in veterinary school, Dr. Thompson was exposed to the world of canine rehabilitation and immediately knew that she wanted to specialize in this field. After graduation, Dr. Thompson moved to Nashville, TN and worked as a general practitioner. She also began her training in canine rehabilitation through the University of Tennessee and became a Certified Rehabilitation Practitioner in 2016. Dr. Thompson joined IndyVet in 2017 and is now focusing all of her efforts towards the advancement of this field and is passionate about helping pets live a more active and happy life.
In her free time, Dr. Thompson, her husband, and their Irish Setter, enjoy a plethora of activities including climbing, weightlifting, and cooking. They also volunteer for an organization that trains and places service dogs.
- Louisiana State University, BS Animal Science and Technology – 2009
- Auburn University, DVM – 2013
- CCRP – Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner – 2016
- cVMA – Certified Veterinary Medical Acupuncture – 2019
- Nashville, TN
- AVMA – American Veterinary Medical Association
- IVMA – Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- CIVMA – Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- AAHA – American Animal Hospital Association