Dr. Lundewall is a Hoosier through-and-through. She was raised in northwest Indiana, attended Indiana University for her undergraduate degree, then went to Purdue University for veterinary school. During vet school, she volunteered multiple times with the Humane Society Rural Area Veterinary Services (RAVS) program to provide spaying, neutering, and vaccines for low income communities in various Native American settlements.
During her fourth year of veterinary study, she was awarded the Bastien Award for exhibiting empathy and practicing exceptional canine care. She plans to continue her volunteer work as a veterinarian.
Dr. Lundewall has many pets at home, including two English Labradors (Daisy and Delbert), a tuxedo cat (Dixie), and a dove (Jack). Her hobbies include baking, crafting, and practicing yoga.
- B.S., Neuroscience, Indiana University
- B.S., Biology, Indiana University
- DVM, Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
- IndyVet Emergency & Specialty Hospital
- VECCS – Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Fear Free Certified