Dr. Jones grew up on a rural Kentucky farm. She attended Western Kentucky University where she received a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and Agriculture as well as completion of an honors thesis based on migratory bird populations in Mammoth Cave National Park.
Her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine degree was accomplished at Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine and her Master of Public Health was earned from the University of Louisville. In addition, she finished a practicum at the University of Louisville as part of her master’s program that assisted in establishing protocols for aiding in the rescue of both small and large animals when natural disasters occurred in the state of Kentucky.
Dr. Jones enjoys many aspects of veterinary medicine including shelter medicine, public health, and imaging.
- B.S., Agriculture & Chemistry, Western Kentucky University
- M.S., Public Health, University of Louisville
- DVM, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
- IndyVet Emergency & Specialty Hospital
- AVMA – American Veterinary Medical Association
- IVMA – Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- KVMA – Kentucky Veterinary Medical Association
- KPHA – Kentucky Public Health Association
- Humane Society of Veterinary Medicine Association
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Veterinary Ultrasound Society