Dr. May enjoys the fast pace and daily challenges of the Emergency Room, never knowing what may be coming through the door. The same is true in her personal life, where she and her husband have two grown boys, five very large dogs, four cats, and a bearded dragon. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, working out, cooking, and baking.
- B.S., Albion College (1994)
- DVM, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (2003)
- VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
- VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center
- CIVMA – Central Indiana Veterinary Medical Association (Life Member)
- VECCS – Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- VIN – Veterinary Information Network